Join the Campaign Steering Committee
Your active participation on the Campaign Steering Committee is critical to the overall success of this important campaign for the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. As a selected member of this committee, you will help us to distinguish this Campaign in our community of alumni and friends and ensure its ultimate success.
The role of the Campaign Steering Committee is to:
- Provide primary guidance, direction and support to the Assistant Chancellor for University Advancement, Foundation President, Advancement and Foundation staff and other campaign volunteers in the development and implementation of the Campaign.
- Be an ambassador of unmitigated advocacy for UW-L within your circles of influence.
- Attend an initial preparatory meeting of the Campaign Steering Committee on a date to be determined.
- Attend and actively participate in scheduled bi-annual meetings of the steering committee and occasional appointments with Campaign leadership and/or staff.
- Review and provide comments for Campaign marketing materials and Gift Counting Policies.
- Assist in identifying additional volunteers who might be beneficial to the Campaign.
- Help identify, engage and cultivate prospective campaign donors.
- Participate in Campaign "Kick-Off" and "Celebration" events.
- Make a personal contribution to the Campaign in an amount that is personally appropriate and meaningful and that will have the most impact in influencing other Campaign donors.
- Enjoy the unparalleled reward of watching these efforts reach fruition for the benefit of UW-L’s students!
608.785.8502 ~ 608.799.3367
Steering Committee Members (as of 9/17/13)
Dave Affeldt ‘76
Paul Beitlich ‘79
Carla Burkhardt ’86 & ‘93
Tom ’68 & Rose ’69 Carroll
Randy Erickson ‘81
Marlin Helgeson ‘78
Louise Janke ’84 & ‘89
Larry Lebiecki ‘62
Jim Leonhart ‘68
Jason Parr ‘94
Brad Quarberg ‘85
Ron & Jane ’82 Rada
Corey ’96 & ’03 & Stacey ’97 Sjoquist
Ron Stadler ‘86
Karla ‘75 & John ’76 Stanek
Pat Stephens ’71
Ken Winter, Chair
Honorary Chairs (as of 9/17/13)
Roger ’58 & ‘61 & Mary ’72 Harring
Jim Hill ‘76
Ron & Jane ’82 Rada
Gary ’70 & Sue ’70 Roberts
Don ’62 & Norma ’62 Vinger